Cake PHP and My SQL TrainingWhat is Cake PHP?
The PHP is a short form for Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a programming language which is used to create dynamic data-base driven websites. Training Institute For All(TIA) provides Cake PHP training according to the current requirement of IT industry. Dynamic websites Permit Company’s to manage their own content, handle large amounts of content, interact with end users, add additional security and allow visitors to search for content. MySql is a Database which is being connected to PHP. In this PHP & MySQL training Institute we will teach to build PHP website connected with MySQL database. . It is excellent for creating dynamic, database-driven Web sites. PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a tool that lets you create dynamic web pages. PHP - enabled web pages are treated just like a regular HTML pages and you can create and edit them the same way you normally create regular HTML pages.
The course will take you through all you need to know to use PHP in creating an incredible web site. MySQL is the leading open source relational database management system and is extensively deployed around the world. Gain the skills needed to administer and maintain MySQL databases.Prerequisites for Cake PHP: Befor going through Cake PHP live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Knowledge of C languages
- Knowledge of object oriented languages(C#, C++ etc)
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our traning modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in Core PHP and My SQL course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- Website Developer
- Web Aplication Developer
- Web Services Developer