Career counseling and career coaching are similar in nature to traditional counseling. the clients understand their own motivations and desires more thoroughly. Working with younger people, especially, career counselors must understand and appreciate. Our expertise extends to guiding you through every step of your admission process: from the choice of universities, to applying with discretion and guiding you through immigration procedures. Educational services, such as guidance and consultations.
Training Institute For All(TIA) group of professional career counselors and consultants who work independently as private practitioners. We have extensive experience working with individuals and employees as they make successful work and life transitions and are dedicated to helping you make the changes you want in your work and your life. In a Training Institute For All(TIA) relationship we will form a dynamic team to assist you in career planning and development that will:
- Set both short and long range goals
- Determine action plans and monitor progress in attaining goals
- Resolve communication problems
- Manage change and conflict
- Keep you focused and on track
- Maintain a healthy balance between your personal and professional life
- Explore your career options
- Interpret career assessments
- Discuss education/training required for different careers
- Identify resources to gather more information
Training Institute For All(TIA) offers free career counselling appointments for current students and recent graduates.Our trained career advisors can assist you with:
- resumes and cover letters;
- selection criteria and job applications;
- mock interviews;
- study options;
- career direction.
Seek professional advice from an experienced career counselor to assist you in discovering your career passion.