SQL Server TrainingWhat is SQL Server?
Microsoft SQL Server is a powerful relational database management system catering to high-end users with advanced needs which developed by Microsoft. OXIENT TECHNOLOGY provides sql server training according to the current requirement of IT industry. It is a software product whose primary function is to store and retrieve data as requested by other software applications, be it those on the same computer or those running on another computer across a network (including the Internet). They all support at least the major commands (such as SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, INSERT, WHERE) in a similar manner.As its full name (Structured Query Language) implies, SQL is responsible for querying and editing information stored in a certain database management system. A variety of established database products support SQL, including products from Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. It is widely used in both industry and academia, often for enormous, complex databases. There are at least a dozen different editions of Microsoft SQL Server aimed at different audiences and for different workloads (ranging from small applications that store and retrieve data on the same computer, to millions of users and computers that access huge amounts of data from the Internet at the same time).
Data is stored is Tables consisting of columns and rows. Tables can be linked, or “Related”, to one another. Tables and objects that belong to the same family or require similar security are collectively stored in a Database. Along with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server is widely regarded as one of the two main full-featured database systems on the market today. Its designed for the enterprise environment. SQL Server runs on T-SQL (Transact -SQL), a set of programming extension s from Sybase and Microsoft that add several features to standard SQL, including. Its use for making a database.Prerequisites for SQL Server: Befor going through SQL Serverlive project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Strong Knowledge of Computer
- Knowledge of Basic understanding of databases
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our traning modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Student will go through the training of knowledge of database as a complimentary package before starting of SQL Server.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in SQL Server course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- SQL Developer
- ,SQL Expert